1. Improve amino acids biologic activity in diet;
2. Strengthen animals’ propagation capacity, promote delivery, increase conception and birth rate; Decrease mastitis rate, reduce after birth retention; Seaweed feed contains organic selenium, iodine, carotene and tocopherols, they all strengthen animals’ propagation capability.
3. Improve immunity and strengthen the resistance to irritability; Seaweed feeding contains active substances of antibacterial and antivirus. It can restrain penicillium, staphylococcus aureus, hay bacillus, coliform bacteria etc.; Seaweed feed contains carotene, tocopherols and unsaturated fatty acids, which can strengthen the resistance to irritability.
4. Help get more favorable taste and increase feed intake; Seaweed contains multifold free amino acids including L-alanine, methionine, histidine, glycin, arginine, ornithine, glutamic acid etc., so they are effective phagostimulant for animals
5. Effectively promote the quality of animals’ products; Increasing iodin content of animal product and provide people with high level iodin food;
6. Balance the feed nutrition, promote metabolizing and absorption of nutrition
7. Improve animal growth and decrease feeding cost.